Everything is better with bacon. The same is true with hollandaise. Combine them both? Pure decadence. Serve this alongside some eggs for a delicious breakfast, or pair it with some roast potatoes and salmon for an elegant dinner. You can't go wrong with these bundles at any meal, no matter the time of day.
- 1 lb of Urban Digs Farm Heritage Pork Bacon
- 1 lb green or yellow beans (or asparagus)
- Hollandaise Sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Clean and snip ends off beans and cut each bacon strip in half.
- Wrap 4-6 green beans in bacon, use a wooden toothpick to hold together if necessary.
- Place on cooling rack placed on top of sheet pan, so that fat drips away from the bundles as they cook.
- Place beans in oven and cook until bacon is done ( about 15-20 min)
- Remove beans from oven and place on serving plate.
- Spoon hollandaise sauce over bean bundles and eat!