Because sometimes all you want is a steak. Classic flavours really punch up this great cut of meat. This also works really well with tenderloin, T-bones or New York Strip steaks.
- 3 tbsp Red Wine
- 2 tsp fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Black Peppercorns, coarsely crushed, or 2 tsp freshly ground
- 2 tsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Olive Oil, plus more for brushing
- 2 Rib-Eye Steaks about 1 inch thick
- Salt to taste
- In a large plastic freezer bag, mix together red wine, rosemary, black peppercorns, garlic and olive oil. Add steaks and coat all 4 with marinade. Marinate in refrigerator for 4 to 8 hours.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Remove steaks and pat dry with a paper towel. Brush lightly with oil and season to taste with salt.
- Grill steaks on one side for 4 minutes, flip and continue to cook for another 3 to 4 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove from grill, let rest for 3-5 minutes and serve.